You may have heard that automation is the key to maintaining a competitive edge. It's true! Automation can increase your lead qualification process in lead generation strategy by cutting down on manual processing time and eliminating redundant work, while still providing high-quality customer support. And it'll keep your customers coming back for more!
As you're probably aware of, there are many benefits of using chatbots for lead generation rather than traditional telemarketing, email marketing etc. It's a wise decision to explore the power of chatbots for your business, but you have to understand how they can help improve your lead qualification process in lead generation strategy before making that plunge!
Talking about the email direct marketing, chatbot is now the new alternative way to grow your email list. It’s faster, easier and more reliable than ever before. No matter you are into business-to-business (B2B) & business-to-consumer (B2C) lead generation strategy, in this article will show you how to use chatbots in an effective manner that can help to accelerate and fill up your pipeline of qualified leads within no time at all!
In this blog post, we will be discussing some ways you can implement a lead qualification bot using AutoMessenger and what makes them so powerful as an alternative marketing tool.
Lead qualification bot is an automated conversational chatbot and marketing tool that can used by any types of professions especially for business owners and marketers which to qualify and scores captured leads. The lead qualification process can be done without human agent intervention, which increases the speed of lead scoring, reduce plenty of time on tedious or unnecessary task and reduces risks associated with manual processes.
The main purpose of building a lead qualification bot is to automate the process of segmenting and qualifying leads, which saves time by automatically filtering out potential customers or clients whether they are your qualified or non-qualified leads.
On the other hand, lead qualification bot can be integrated together with your websites, lead forms, or messaging platforms to automated the lead generation process without depending or minimal dependence on human availability and human interaction.
It using the real-time data transfers and data acquisition to analyze and working out with your leads and sales prospects qualification process to automate user acquisition and qualify prospect with minimal efforts and resource.
Unlike those boring online lead form or form submission page, lead qualification bots are more interactive, visuality and more dynamic features which can lead the submission rate will getting higher and better interest to obtain the details from the prospects with minimal efforts.
With automated tasks, companies save time and money while improving their customer experience by eliminating tedious online forms.
Lead qualification is the process of narrowing down leads to find qualified ones. It plays a vital role in building a harmonious relationship with customers and need to be able to communicate and provide services as soon as possible.
Although not all lead qualification processes need to be completed in real-time, it is essential for the staff at your company to have a process that allows them to qualify leads and determine whether or not they want their product or service.
In the conventional lead qualification process, there is a complicated process you need to proceed especially for large companies that have designated teams or departments to operate such as sales & marketing teams, customer acquisition team and product team. However, for small organization, lead qualification process is much more simple and direct.
According to Hubspot, there are several types of leads in the lead qualification process that applies to large companies which are:
We are not going further in depths details on these types of lead qualifications process that applied large companies which have the large resources and large teams to practice these all qualification process.
However, in this article we are focusing on the lead qualification process that most likely applicable for most type or range of industries, professions and companies size which is much less complicated and easily to apply without minimal resources and time utilization. Let's dive in to the 2 main types of leads we are discussing for:
As mentioned earlier, unqualified leads are leads that have not yet been fully qualified and usually this type of lead had resulted the individuals or companies filtered or segmented out from the lead qualification process that caused by they are in low expectation of interest or lack of knowing about your brand, products and information which leads to difficult to find and fit what they are looking for to suit their needs and wants.
Most of the scenarios that can defined the prospects as unqualified leads who not knowing about your products or services and lack of intuition about what they are looking for when the customer service team asking a lot of question but they are willing to get the opportunity to know more for it by exchanged their personal information such as email and contact. This doesn't means that they are not your ideal customer and just totally ignore them, but they are just need some time to looking out more or considerations.
Therefore, we need to refine the different approach to segment them into what we called nurturing sequences which takes times to feed them information and values about your brand, products and services. This approach may takes long time to convert those unqualified leads to qualified leads, however this can be automated without manually working out. Lead qualification bots can become one of the most effective method on automating nurturing sequences. Continue to read further, we will talk about how to build a nurturing sequence chatbot here.
Qualified leads are defined as prospects who have been evaluated for more and more specific characteristics, until they meet the company's requirements. Thus, qualified leads are one of the most important subset of the business operations to run and grow your business.
The qualified leads also known as the warm leads which they are consider the high-quality leads that knowing well about your products and services as well as knowing what they are looking for to fit their needs and wants.
Before they had become your qualified leads, they had been converted to "warm" leads from the "cold" leads once they are willing to obtain the information they are looking for by exchanged their personal information details and highly interested on your products and your services to ready to give a try on it. Therefore in general, qualified leads are prioritized for their perceived value and have been made aware of the benefits your product can bring to them.
For those qualified leads next will proceed to series of lead qualification process which is responsibility to convert them into your real customers. For these lead qualification can be very tedious and time consuming if you have lack of resources and manpower limits. Therefore, can lead qualification process can be automated by using lead qualification bot.
Hence, AutoMessenger chatbot builder can help you speed up this process by determining if an individual qualifies as a potential customer based on certain criteria set up by each business automatically. Continue to read further, we will talk about how to build a lead qualification chatbot here.
A lead qualification bot is a great alternative for lead qualification process in digital marketing strategy especially for those who are operating small and medium businesses, business-to-consumer businesses, solo-entrepreneurs and freelancer which doesn't require much resources and cost to maintain their operational.
Lead qualification specified chatbots have the ability to analyze and justify on the answers based on the qualification questions had been setup and structured by you and your company. For example, the bots may asking about what or how do they know about your products or services and how do they find out the products or services may help and benefit to them and so on. To know more about how to setup lead qualification question, you can checkout here.
There are several benefits on lead qualification bot over conventional and complex sales and marketing lead qualification process for most small businesses categories:
AutoMessenger has shown to be able to improve your chances of qualifying more leads and producing more qualified ones over time with its chatbot functionality since it's capable of handling complex questions quickly and accurately without human intervention.
For marketing teams, chatbots help them attract qualified leads. They also help the team qualify and deliver those leads to the sales department. This can make a huge difference in terms of lead conversion rates and time-to-sales for companies that use chatbot as part of their lead generation strategy.
Chatbots are essential for lead generation strategy due to the power of chatbots integration that not only can be an excellent digital marketing tool to enhances customer experience by providing immediate, personalized service to the customers in a conversational and interactive way.
But it also can qualify leads and setup the lead qualification process and workflow as simple as possible so that can generation sales in more effective and efficient way compare to other conventional methods.
Therefore, with the power of chatbot automation, lead qualification bots have been designed to provide quick responses and offer self-service options where possible, which is effective when there's not enough time or resources available during the process of qualifying leads on your website, social media platforms and other channels that opt-in and integrating with chatbot automation.
Now let's back to the main section on the 2 main framework you need to know before building your own lead qualification bot, you can choose the most suitable framework to suit your lead qualification objectives:
The actual terms of this framework is the combination of GPCTBA stands for Goals, Plans, Challenges, Timeline, Budget, Authority. And C&I stands for Consequences, and Implications. The GPCTBA/C&I qualification model is a great qualification framework for identifying prospect's goals, plans, pain-points, time-frame, and budget so that you can providing the solutions or recommendations that can impact the prospect's outcomes.
To apply this framework, you can design the lead qualification question by following the checkpoints one by one as below:
This framework is much simpler, more straightforward and the most powerful model as well is called CHAMP framework, which is stands for Challenge (CH), Authority (A), Money (M), and Prioritization (P). This framework model is focusing on what are the best approach to fact find and engage the prospects based on the CHAMP qualification question checkpoints that had breakdown one-by-one as below:
These are 2 main qualification frameworks that you can apply on your lead qualification process and strategy to get high-quality leads in order to obtain higher sales conversation and lower cost and shorten the qualification process in terms of effectiveness and efficiencies.
You already know and learnt about the what is lead qualification process, what is lead qualification bot ,and what kind of lead qualification framework you can apply into your lead qualification strategy before building your own lead qualification bot. Now let's move on to the most important part of this article!
In general, chatbot automation can be one for the best alternative for lead generation tool if you and your organization have the limitations on budget, manpower and resources. With the features and automation of chatbot which is focusing on user friendly as well, you can make your lead generation and lead qualification process become more cost effectively and cost efficiently.
Unlike those enterprise lead generation and management software, they are kind of expensive and not suitable for small & medium companies, solo-entrepreneur and freelancers where require deep learning curve to understand how to works.
Therefore, lead qualification bot in chatbot is the best lead generation tool for most of the users especially for small-and-medium business owners, solo-entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Before you get started on how to build the chatbot lead qualification flow, you need a chatbot builder tool to get started and setup your own lead qualification flow. We would like to recommend you to create a FREE account in AutoMessenger Chatbot Builder to get started.
By the end of this article, you will know how to setup your own lead qualification bot in AutoMessenger easily. And don't worry, we will show you step-by-step on how to setup it in AutoMessenger, let's dive in!
4. Congratulations! You have successfully created the account in AutoMesssenger and let's start to create your lead qualification bot now!
2. But in this step, we are going to show you the most easiest way to create your lead qualification bot by using Visual Flow Builder. For more details on what is the difference between Classic Bot Editor and Visual Flow Builder, you can check out this article.
3. To get started with Visual Flow Builder, first click on Visual Flow Builder on the left sidebar menu. Once you had clicked through on it, you can see a "Create new flow" purple button located at the top left of the page and click on it.
4. Once you had clicked " Create new flow" button, a popup appeared with the dropdown to select your activated bot page and click Ok button to start to create a new flow. Once done, you will redirected to the visual flow editor page
5. Inside the visual flow editor, you can see a wide and clean space covering majority of the page. And in the page, you can also discover that there has three main components appear in the visual flow editor:
For more guides and tutorials on how to to create and configure the chatbot flows via visual flow builder, we have a complete and comprehensive guidelines of how to use the elements and build the bot flow in the Visual Flow Builder here.
6. Now you already understand basic components inside to visual flow editor page, to build and configurate the lead qualification bot. We are demonstrating to you on how to setup a simple lead qualification bot in the next step. Let's get this done!
2. One more things to setup this lead qualification bot, we need to setup another function called "User Input Flow" feature to collecting the leads information easily. This feature only available for those who subscribed for PRO & ULTIMATE plans.
However, for users who are subscribed FREE plan especially for new users, you can collecting the lead's information such as name, email, phone number and item ordering etc via our webview form (Built-in External Lead Form). Checkout on how to setup Custom Input Flow and Webview Form tutorials here.
3. In this demonstration, you can use it when you are run a Facebook advertising campaign and lead those prospects to your bot flow by telling them to get started with the keyword "#IWantAMNow!" as an example.
When people who are commenting your ads post, your lead qualification bot will triggering the keyword "#IWantAMNow!" to initiate the bot to run and lead them through the flow that you had setup.
4. Thus, to trigger the keyword from the ads post from Facebook, you need to drag out the "Trigger" element from dock menu to the editor space and start the trigger configuration by double click the "Trigger" element block on it. A configuration column will be appearing on the right of the editor space.
5. In the configuration column, fill up the keyword "#IWantAMNow!" without double quote. You can insert as many as possible keywords based on your preferences. Once the keyword(s) had been inserted, click Ok button and link the "Trigger" block to the "Start Bot Flow" block by dragging the connector from the socket of the trigger output to the socket of the start bot flow input shows at below.
6. After this trigger configuration is done, the next is to drag the "Text" element from dock menu on the left sidebar to the editor space. Follow this same instruction, double click the "Text" element and start configuration the text block when the configuration column appear at the right of the editor space.
7. In this demonstration, we will inserting a reply message like this, "Hi, #LEAD_USER_FIRST_NAME#! Thank you for interested on our product! To make sure that your purchase smoothly and happily, there are still few steps going to proceed. Please click "Order Now!" to proceed your order.
If you have the question regarding about this product, click "More product info" button to get more product related information.".
8. Once the reply message is done, click Ok button and drag out the two "Button" elements from dock menu since this example showing 2 options to choose from the text element and start configuring these two "Button" element in the editor space by double clicking the first "Button" block. Once the button configuration column appeared, there are 2 sections you need to configure, "button text" and "button type".
9. "Button text" is the button name shows the users for call-to-action based on your mentioned above, so we can write "Order Now!". "Button type" is which button type you are going to configure, in this example we can setup this button type in 2 methods:
10. In this demonstrations, we are using the first method which is select "New Postback" and click Ok button. A "New Postback" block had been appeared in the editor space which connecting together with "Button" block automatically and drag the "User Input Flow" element to the editor space by following User Input Flow selected in the configuration column .
For second method and FREE plan user is much more easier, just select "Webview" or "Web URL" and insert the link on it.
11. Kindly take note that, both methods need to setup the "User Input Flow" and "Webview Form" first before setup this bot qualification bot. To setup "User Input Flow" and "Webview Form", you can follow this guide here.
12. Once the button had connected with postback or Webview form. You are almost done! Make sure all the blocks had connected with each other and save it via action button on the top of the editor.
If there's an error on the connection of the blocks or can't save the bot properly, you can check out this help centre to guide you how to solve it. And you are done!
Finally, it's time for the moment you are waiting for! You just seat steadily and let the chatbot to do the rest of the work to save your work. Once your Facebook Messenger chatbot had activated and running, it started to collect your audience who have the conversation with chatbot become your subscribe and save your subscribe in one place!
As a conclusion, Lead qualification bot is an alternative way to automate your lead qualification for high quality leads and segmentation purposes. If you want your business to remain relevant, you need an automated lead qualification process in place.
Chatbots are a new way to automate and streamline the lead qualification process in your business model without having to spend money or time manually acquiring leads from different sources of data such as social media sites and websites that require forms submission.
Therefore, AutoMessenger is a chatbot builder platform that can help to accelerate lead generation. By using this chatbot builder, companies will be able to qualify leads in less time with fewer errors than they would have otherwise. Furthermore, it eliminates the need for phone calls and email which are often times inefficient due to the fact that many people don't answer their phones or check their emails on days when they aren't working.